Harrah’s Online Casino App: Mobile Review 2021
Explore our Harrah’s Casino mobile app review and find the answers to your most pressing questions regarding the operator in .
- 1 The Fastest Way to Download Harrah’s Casino App
- 2 Play on Harrah’s Casino App
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about the Registration Process, Bonus Code, etc.
- 3.1 Can I register from a different state than New Jersey?
- 3.2 What are my payment options?
- 3.3 What are the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts?
- 3.4 How long will it take before I receive my withdrawal?
- 3.5 Can I change my screen name after I register?
- 3.6 Where do I send the photos or scans of my documents for the verification process?
- 3.7 Do I need to download the GeoComply plug-in on my mobile device to play?
- 3.8 What is a “Token,” and why do I need to have it to withdraw?
- 4 Harrah’s Casino – Additional Features
- 5 Harrah’s Casino App Review – Final Conclusion
The Fastest Way to Download Harrah’s Casino App
Harrah’s Casino released a mobile app for both popular operating systems – Android and iOS. Read below to find out the steps which you need to take to download it.
- Open your device’s Settings->Privacy menu.
- Allow the installation of apps from “unknown sources.”
- Open the Harrah’s Casino mobile site.
- Download the Android app file from there.
- Find the location of the file on your phone and open it to install it manually
- Open the Harrah’s Casino mobile site.
- Find and follow the iOS app download link from the “Mobile Casino” menu.
- You can also look for “Harrah’s Casino” in the App Store yourself.
- Download and install the app automatically.
- Open the app and log in to your account or create a new one.
Steps for Funding Your Account
- After you create your account and verify your information go to your account menu.
- Click on the “Deposit” menu.
- Choose a payment method and fill out its details in the form.
- Click on “Deposit Now,” and your transaction will be complete.
Play on Harrah’s Casino App
Mobile Slots Games
Harrah’s Casino offers us a collection of mobile casino games we can enjoy both their mobile app and site. The collection of titles is minimal – only ninety-three games, three of which are Progressive jackpots. They offer games in four categories:
- Video Poker
Frequently Asked Questions about the Registration Process, Bonus Code, etc.
Can I register from a different state than New Jersey?
Yes, you can. You can sign-up and deposit funds into your account from anywhere in the USA, but to play, you need to be within a state that Harrah’s Casino has a license in.
What are my payment options?
You can deposit via:
- ACH (Bank Wire)
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Online Banking Transfer
What are the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts?
The minimum deposit for any of the payment methods is $10.
How long will it take before I receive my withdrawal?
Withdrawal times depend on the method. If you use PayPal to withdraw, you will have to wait for three to four business days. If you use ACH (Bank Transfer) as a withdrawal method, you will have to wait up to five business days. The Cage pick-up method is instant, but you will have to see where it is available.
Can I change my screen name after I register?
No, you can’t. Choose carefully because picking your screen name is a one-time deal.
Where do I send the photos or scans of my documents for the verification process?
To upload your scans or photos taken with a digital camera, you need to visit the Cashier menu. Select “Verify ID” and then click on “Browse” to select the images from your device. Finish the process by clicking on “Upload.”
Do I need to download the GeoComply plug-in on my mobile device to play?
No, you don’t. The GeoComply plug-in is required only for PC & Mac users. If you are using the mobile app, then you need to turn on your Wi-Fi and Location Services on your device (phone or tablet).
What is a “Token,” and why do I need to have it to withdraw?
“Token” is an additional security measure that Harrah’s Casino takes to verify that you are making the withdrawal. This measure will be required when you are making a withdrawal, or you have three failed log-in attempts. You will receive the “Token” in your e-mail address, and it is only valid for three hours.
Harrah’s Casino – Additional Features
Personal Experience with the Platform
Harrah’s Casino has a simple mobile app platform. Every menu I would need is easy-to-find, and the app design is gorgeous and user-friendly. I had fun playing all the games on my mobile device and keep in mind that to play them, you need to turn your phone or tablet in “landscape” mode or the games won’t start. You also need to have the latest available update installed, or your app won’t allow you to play any of the games.
Best Mobile Features of Harrah’s Casino
Some of the best mobile features, at least in my experience are:
- Caesars Rewards
- Excellent Support Service
- Alluring Welcome Bonus
- High-quality Slots
- Interesting Progressive Jackpots
Mobile vs. Desktop – Pros & Cons
|Pros (+)||Cons (-)|
Mobile App Bonuses
Harrah’s Casino doesn’t have many active promotions, and all of their bonuses are available for both mobile and desktop customers. Unfortunately, for now, they don’t have any mobile-specific promotions, but we hope they add some in the future. The Online Casino’s welcome offer is attractive. They offer you a 100% deposit bonus up to $300. Keep in mind that you will have to enter a specific promo code during your registration to get this bonus. Another critical piece of information you should know is that you will need to complete the wagering requirements within seven days to withdraw.
Harrah’s Casino App Review – Final Conclusion
Harrah’s Casino app is elegant and unique. They have created it to satisfy the customers’ basic needs, and they have. You can play from anywhere as long as you are within New Jersey state lines, and you have Wi-Fi. The app itself is available on the most popular platforms, and you can do anything you would be able to do on the desktop version. They have an exciting welcome bonus, and their security measures are high-end.